CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thanksgiving


I know i'm a little late but I needed something to write about .So i'll tell you what I remember about are thanksgiving feast. Well the pie was good. The ham was horrifying(I hate ham). The turkey was AWESOME! Rolls were AWESOMER! At the end of the feast we made ginger bread houses( Grandpa made a candy christmas tree) .Well thats all I remember. -Noah

4 comments:

Tina said...

Nice to hear from you! You didn't like my ham???? That's okay, I just warmed it up!!! If you don't like it you don't like it :) :)

(just teasing you Noah!)

The two old crows said...

I thought the whole meal was awesome, food and family together.

young family said...

That is funny about the Ham because I prefer it over Turkey :)

It's a good thing we are not all alike huh :)

Glad you had a fun Thanksgiving.

King Family said...

Its nice to hear your thoughts Noah.